While avoiding pregnancy can often be easy, achieving it may not always be. Factors even as minor as stress can sometimes keep you from getting pregnant. However, these issues can often be fixed without much difficulty, and can greatly boost up your chances of becoming pregnant.
If you’ve been telling people things like “perché non riesco a rimanere incinta” and have been asking for help, but nothing seems to work, you may be at the right place. We’ll tell you what may be stopping you from getting pregnant, as well as how you can counter them and achieve pregnancy.
Possible Causes of Your Infertility
- Stress: While stress may seem to not make any difference, it can. Significant amounts of stress can tell your body that it’s not the time for you to handle pregnancy, which may make it harder for you to achieve it.
- Lack of sleep: Sleep deprivation can often affect your immune system, making them more vulnerable to infections, and even affecting your reproductive system.
- Health issues: Various sorts of health issues like hypothyroidism can also make it difficult for you to achieve pregnancy.
- Other biological issues: A number of other biological issues like blockage or scarring inside the fallopian tubes can result in infertility.
How You Can Fix It
- Get Yourself Treated: If it’s a biological health issue that’s causing infertility, curing the primary cause will fix it.
- Go Low On Soda: Taking too much soda can also reduce your fertility rate, so consuming less soda can really help you out.
- Brush Better: Gum diseases can also increase the time that you take to become pregnant, so paying more attention on your moth may help.
- It’s Not You, After All: The reason behind the infertility may not always be an issue with you. Infertility can often occur due to issues with your male partner.